Make this fun alien mask in different colors and your child and his friends can play aliens. Mask is made from foam. Simple preschool activity.
- Thin sheets of foam in different colors
- Non-toxic craft glue
- Elastic string
- Print pattern and instructions
- Cut out main pattern for alien head, including the large eyes (all one piece). Then trace onto foam sheet.
- Cut out spots and large eyes/small black eyes.
- Glue spots and eyes onto mask.
- Make a small hole on either side of the mask for the elastic band.
- Position mask on child\'s face to estimate length of elastic needed, adding an extra 4 inches to this length.
- Cut elastic and insert into holes on mask. Tie securely, cutting off any excess elastic.
- Now your little aliens are ready to play!