Kids will have fun making these easy paper bats to decorate for Halloween. This is an easy preschool craft that is simple enough to do with a group of kids. Make a bunch of bats to hang in a window or in a tree.
- Black construction paper
- Stickers or sticky back foam for eyes
- String for hanging Bats
- Print bat pattern and cut out.
- Trace pattern onto construction paper and then cut out the Bat.
- Glue on sticker eyes or small foam circles for eyes. Or you can use a hole punch to make eyes.
- Tape string to back of bat head and put in a scary place!