Kids can make thes foam Candy Canes for the tree, to hang on a garland or just to play christmas. Look great in Christmas Stockings too!
- Red foam sheets
- White foam sheets
- Craft glue
- Print pattern and cut out.
- Trace Candy Cane pattern onto Red foam and then cut out.
- Cut thin strips, about the same width as the candy canes. Then cut diagonal pieces, as shown on pattern sheet.
- Glue white pieces onto candy canes and let dry.
- You can also use white sticky-back foam for an easier craft and to save drying time.