This is a fun and inexpensive preschool project. Let your child make a whole herd of cardboard cows.
- Thin cardboard
- Black non-toxic marker
- Scotch tape
- Print pattern and cut out.
- Trace pattern onto cardboard, making sure to trace two sets of legs.
- Cut out pieces, making small, thin notches, as shown.
- Using the black marker, or brown if you want brown & whites, draw eyes, hooves and spots.
- Make cow, sliding sections into notches and then securing with a small piece of tape on backside of ears and legs.
- Make a whole herd for exta fun!