Easy fun food activity that kids can make for Christmas or anytime during the winter. Made from marshmallows, stick pretzels and red licorice strings.
- Large Marshmallows
- Stick Pretzels
- Red Licorice strings
- Cloves or gummy candies for eyes/tail
- Assemble Reindeer bodies by sliding a pretzel stick through two marshmallows, one from either end.
- Use 4 whole pretzel sticks for legs and a half of a pretzel stick for each antler.
- Fold a 1 inch piece of licorice string in half and insert into face of reindeer for a red nose. We used cloves for eyes and the tail but you could use other things like gummy candies.
- Attach head with half of a pretzel stick and then tie a piece of red licorice around neck for decoration.
- Reindeer can be made to stand or sit, depending how persnickity your reindeer is that day!