What a great gift or just a fun project for Christmas. Just print the image, add glitter glue and laminate. It's that easy! Christmas Reindeer or Christmas tree design.
- Heavyweight printer paper
- Glitter glue (White or silver works for this design)
- Laminating pouch
- Print the image.
- Trim edges, as needed.
- Squeeze a blob of glitter glue onto work surface and then dab the glitter onto your image in a thin layer, using your finger. Kids love this part!
- Let drey thoroughly. Note that the paper will look warped but it will stay flat once laminated.
- Insert glitterized image into the laminating pouch and follow directions on package to get a smooth surface and a great placemat.