Fun party foods for the Christmas holiday, Kid-friendly food recipes.
This is a cute and easy sandwich to make for the holidays. You can even let the kids help make their own sandwich and it's a great way to get a few extra veggies or fruits into their tummies.
- 2 slices white bread
- Celery stick
- Yellow pepper
- Veggies for ornaments
- Sandwich filling
- Cheese for snow
- Trim crusts from bread, then cut out an elongated triangle for the tree.
- Fill with sandwich filling of your choice.
- Make a free hand star from a slice of yellow pepper.
- Cut a tree trunk from celery.
- Arrange on plate.
- Make circle ornaments from carrots, red pepper etc. or use slices of red and green apple to make the ornaments.
- Using a large straw, cut circles for snow out of a slice of cheese.