This is an easy preschool Christmas craft. Kids trace their hands to make the antlers for this cute paper plate Reindeer. Great Christmas decoration for kids to make.
- White paper plate
- Sticky backed foam sheets or construction paper
- Glue or glue stick if using construction paper of foam without sticky back.
- Help child to trace his hands on brown foam or construction paper to make the antlers. Cut out.
- Cut two ears from a darker shade of foam/paper. Also cut two small eyes for the Reindeer.
- From red paper or foam, cut a large red nose.
- Cut a ribbon from green foam .
- If using sticky-backed foam, remove the backing from the area that will be attached to the paper plate. Leave remaining backing in place. For construction paper or other foam, glue pieces into place and let dry.