Here's a cute and easy craft the kids can all make. A little book with foam front and back and pages inside so kids can draw or write sweet little messages to Mom.
- Craft foam sheets
- White paper or colored papers
- Hole punch
- Glue or use Stickyback foam for decorative parts
- Cut a front and back, 4 x 5 inches, from foam sheet.
- Cut pages to 3.75 x 4.75
- Punch holes on left side of front & back, while together.
- Use front of book as template to mark your pages. We just set the pages inside the book and marked center of hole with a marker. Punch holes for pages.
- Use ribbon to bind your book together, tying off the end in the back.
- Cut out decorations for the front of the book and attach.
- Child can now draw or write in the book for a special gift to Mom on Mother\'s Day.