These easy to make decorative pieces can be made for Mom to attach to her keychain or purse. Very easy classroom project for Mother's Day. Kids can use their creativity for this easy craft.
- Craft Foam sheets
- Sticky back foam sheets
- Hole punch
- Sticky back Letters (optional)
- Draw a few templates for the kids, such as a heart, square, circle or flower shape. Cut out.
- Let kids trace on the back of the foam sheets (if you just want to use the sticky back foam for main shape, do not remove the paper backing). Cut out shape.
- Kids can cut little shapes to add to the main shape or they can cut circles with the hole punch. We used sticky back foam for all attachment. You can also utilize the sticky back letters that are available in big containers at the craft stores. Kids could just use the M for Mom or put the first initial of their mom\'s name.
- Punch a hole so these can be used for keychains or purse clips.
- Optionally, you could also provide a plastic clip to each child to attach to their finished piece.