Make a whole gang of these cute critters with just rocks and foam. This is an easy preschool craft that both boys and girls will enjoy. Make the Frog Princess to go with the Frog Prince.
- Sheets of Foam
- Non-toxic craft glue
- Wiggly eyes or buttons for eyes
- Non-toxic poster or craft paint
- Print pattern for frog legs and crown.
- Cut out pattern and then trace onto foam or substitute thin cardboard. Cut out.
- Paint the rock and set aside to dry.
- When the rock is dry, glue eyes into place and let these dry.
- Attach legs with glue and then glue crown together. Place crown on frog\'s head and secure with a few drops of glue.
This same procedure can be utilized to make a whole assortment of animals or original characters your child creates.