Quack, Quack ... make this cute little duck for the kids for lunch. This is also a great party sandwich that takes a short amount of time to make.
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- Orange pepper
- Olive slices
- Yellow Pepper
- Sandwich filling of your choice
- Cut the two slices of white bread into a large circle for the Duck head.
- Cut the neck of the duck from whole wheat bread, as shown.
- Fill with sandwich filling of your choice.
- Set sandwich pieces on plate and then add chives for the head feathers.
- Use olive slices for eyes.
- Make a duck bill from the orange pepper and set in place. If need be, put a small piece of pepper beneath the bill to hold it up.
- Cut a band for the duck's neck out of yellow pepper.
- Quack, Quack!