Easy-to-make giraffe mask for pretend play or costume mask. Easy Preschool activity.
- Thin sheets of foam, gold and brown colors
- Non-toxic craft glue
- Elastic string
- Print pattern and instructions.
- Cut out main pattern for giraffe head and then trace this onto the gold color foam sheet. Include the knobs at the top of the horns.
- Cut out brown spots and knobs for horns.
- Glue spots and knobs onto mask.
- Make a small hole on either side of the mask for the elastic band.
- Position mask on child's face to estimate length of elastic, adding an extra 4 inches to this length.
- Cut elastic and insert into holes on mask. Tie securely, cutting off any excess elastic.
- Now your little giraffe is ready to play!