Make this cute Goodie TwoShoes soft felt doll as a gift for any little girl. This is a sweet, safe preschool toy to make and give.
- Printable t-shirt transfer paper
- Two 8 x 10 in. pieces of tan-color felt (or other desired color)
- Polyester filling
- Sewing Machine/ Needle & Thread
- Print Goodie image on transfer paper (follow transfer printing guide) Select the Goodie decal image in Activities section for image.
- Cut out image, leaving a small border.
- Print Doll pattern on paper and then pin pattern to felt pieces and cut out.
- Iron transfer onto one of the felt pieces following manufacturer’s directions.
- Pin both felt doll pieces together, inside out. (transfer side on the inside)
- Using sewing machine, stitch ½ in. from all edges, except the bottom edge.
- Turn right side out, then stuff firmly with filling.
- Stitch bottom edge by hand with needle and thread.
* Parental Assistance Required