Make this fantastic little theatre from an old recycled cereal box or cracker box. Then print out the cute Dancing Cat to dance around inside. Make some little finger puppets. Fun for Halloween or any time of the year!
- Discarded box
- Paint / brush
- Sticky-back craft foam
- Cut a portion out of the back of the box, as shown.
- Either paint the inside back wall of the box, or paste a white or colored piece of paper for the back wall into place.
- Tape box ends shut.
- Paint the entire outside of the box with desired color. Ours is orange. Let dry completely.
- Using sticky-back foam, cut decorative pieces and stick onto the front of your theatre.
- This is a simple project that gets a lot of playtime.
- To make the Dancing Cat, click here.