This is a great little sandwich to make for the kids or your family get-togethers. Guests can even make their own at your "Make a Flag" luncheon. Kids can make a contest to see who comes up with the most creative sandwich.
- 2 slices white bread
- Red pepper slices
- Pickle slice to make Star
- Sandwich filling of choice
- Cut bread slices into a large rectangle, removing crusts.
- Fill with sandwich filling of your choice.
- Cut red pepper slices and arrange on top of sandwich, as shown.
- Cut out a star from a pick slice or other colorful veggie slice. Wallah, a fun and patriotic sandwich!