What fun! Make a large paper Valentine Heart ... add a little treasure ... and fold into a Mystery Valentine envelope.
- Red or Pink paper, 8.5 x 11
- Pen, marker
- Tiny hearts, candies or notes to fill Mystery Valentine
- Scotch tape
- Fold paper in half lengthwise.
- Draw one half of a Heart , so middle of heart will be on fold.
- Cut out heart.
- Fold into a little envelope. You may need to try with a white sheet of paper first til you get the hang of it.
- First fold rounded tops of heart, starting at the V. Then fold sides over. Fold bottom up. Finish with folding the top flap down.
- Unfold to add your secret treasures, then refold.
- Secure with tape.