Easy to make personalized "photo" keychain or a little photo "dangle" for mom's purse. This is a simple to make gift for Mother's Day and one that is really special because it lets Mom share photos of her kids. Make separate "photos" to put on one ring or place 2 photos back to back.
- Small photos 1" x 2 "
- Laminating sheet
- Rubber cement
- Keyring, Keychain or Cord
- Print photos on Photo paper or other printable paper. Cut out close to edges.
- Rubber cement two different photos together or put two of the same images back to back. Let dry.
- Laminate photos and then cut out around image, leaving about a 1/8 " border of the plastic laminate. Round edges at corners.
- Punch hole and then insert keyring for a Personalized gift.