Make this easy, no-sew costume for Halloween. It's simple to make and what little boy won't want to be a knight even for everyday play.
- Fabric glue or fusible fabric
- Fabric ribbon or rawhide shoelaces
- Needle & thread
- Wash and iron pillowcase.
- Lay pillowcase flat, and referring to diagram, cut armholes and neck area. You will also need to cut a V in front. Then cut bottom three inches from the open end of the pillowcase. Depending on the height of the child, you may need to cut off additional length.
- Cut the bottom edge into a notched pattern as shown.
- With needle and thread, attach a 12 inch length of ribbon or rawhide to each side seam at the waist.
- Cut a felt cross for the center of the outfit and also two notched pieces to add to the neckline in front. Attach these with fabric glue or fusible fabric.
Crown - using either construction paper or a glittery giftbag, cut a crown to fit child's head.