What little Princess in your life wouldn't love to have these Princess Sandwiches at her party. These can be made ahead or let each little Princess make their own.
- 2 slices white bread
- Yellow pepper
- Orange pepper
- Snap pea
- Olive slices
- Snippet of green for mouth
- Snippet of red for nose
- Tiny corns slices for crown
- Sandwich filling of choice
- Cut slices of bread into a large circle and fill with sandwich filling of your choice.
- Cut two large triangular pieces from yellow pepper for princess hair.
- Using the orange pepper, cut out a large crown and set all pieices in place.
- You may need to place a "support" piece of pepper beneath the crown to keep it steady.
- Use the green snap pea for the princess collar and then cut slices of olives, carrots, little corns etc to finish the Princess. Little girls will love this sandwich and they may even want to make their own.