Make a whole gang of these cute critters with just rocks and foam. This is an easy preschool craft that both boys and girls will enjoy. Make this cute little dog or the frog prince. But kids can create their own little animal pets and make a kitten, cow or elephant ... any animal they choose.
- Sheets of Foam
- Non-toxic craft glue
- Wiggly eyes or buttons for eyes
- Non-toxic poster or craft paint
- Set chosen rock on a piece of foam and then drawing around the rock, make animal legs on the foam, leaving center area connected to legs. Also draw two ears for the puppy or other chosen animal.
- Cut out foam.
- Paint the rock and set aside to dry.
- When the rock is dry, glue eyes into place and let these dry.
- Attach legs with glue and then glue ears in place. Let dry completely.