Make a great Glittery placemat. This is an easy craft that makes a beautiful gift. Christmas Reindeer image ... just add glitter and laminate!
- Heavyweight printer paper
- Glitter glue (White or silver works best for this image)
- Laminating pouch
- Print the image.
- Trim edges, as needed.
- Squeeze a blob of glitter glue onto work surface and then dab onto your image in a thin layer, using your finger. Kids love this part!
- Let dry thoroughly. Paper may look warped but it will stay flat once it is laminated.
- Insert glitterized image into the laminating pouch and follow directions on package to get a smooth surface.