This is a really easy and pretty fruit salad to make for a 4th of July celebration or anytime during the summer when you have guests. Kids will actually want to help make this fun salad.
- Watermelon slices
- Cantaloupe or Honey Dew
- Fresh Blueberries
- Small star cutter (optional)
- Use either a Star cutter or a small paring knife to cut out Watermelon slices.
- Arrange in a circle on each individual plate, or make a large platter, using stars piled on top of each other along the perimiter of the platter.
- Cut thin triangular "stripes" from either cantaloupe or honey dew. Arrange in a pattern on the outside of the stars (wiggle in between stars).
- Pile fresh blueberries in the center and you have a beautiful summer fruit salad.
- Serve plain or with a light whipped cream.