Fun toys to make for creative play.
A great activity project for preschool kids. Make a whole herd of colorful zoo or jungle animals to play with. Add the stands so animals can be moved around in play. Easy DIY craft project for kids.
- Foam Sheets, 1/4 in.
- Foam Sheets, thin
- Black marker
- Print templates for Zebra and cut out.
- Trace body onto thick foam and cut out.
- Draw black lines on the Zebra body as shown.
- Trace ears and stands on thin foam sheet and cut out.
- Make slits in body of Zebra for ears and stands.
- Instert ears and stands.