At ZiggityZoom, we love to play with our food! In case you hadn't already noticed. Our creative food stylists are always trying out new twists on old favorite recipes. Sometimes, we just like to play around with presentation, like this adorable Bunny in a Bowl treat.
We think this is perfect for party food or just to serve for Easter dessert. And all you need are a few items. And why not have a "make your own Bunny sundae" party?
What you need:
- waffle cone bowls
- white icing, sprinkles
- biscotti or marshmallow bunnies for ears
- marshmallow for tail
- ice cream
What to Do:
- Spread icing on the rim of the waffle cone bowl, then add sprinkles. Let this set for a bit.
- Frost the biscotti or candy that you will use for ears, then add sprinkles.
- Attach ears and a marshmallow tail to the inside of the bowl. Use the icing for this.
- Add two scoops of vanilla or chocolate ice cream, one for the body and one for the head.
- Serve right away or place in freezer until serving.