Not only are these cute cat cupcakes fun to make, your guest will love that they get to eat a double-decker cupcake. That's right, these cuties are made with two cupcakes, one on top of the other.
They are very easy to make. Just stack two cupcakes bottom to bottom and there you have it.
You will need:
- 2 cupcakes per cat
- Candy corn
- Candy eyes
- Toothpicks or Licorice strings
What to Do:
- After cupcakes are thoroughly cooled, slice off the rounded top of one cupcake. This will be inverted on the plate so you will have a flat bottom.
- Put a dab of frosting on the bottom (now the top) and set another cupcake on top of it.
- Frost the entire double-decker cupcake, then add candy corn ears, nose and teeth.
- Set candy eyes in place.
- Add whiskers using toothpicks or some licorice strings.
- For extra fun, add felt pieces to set the cats on.