Kids love facepaint ... there are no ifs about it. It's simple to make anytime of the year and you can save what you make in small containers. You can also use this recipe for making fingerpaints.
What You Need:
- 2Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. cold cream
- Coloring as needed (powdered tempera paints work well)
- Small paintbrushes
- Small containers with lids
What to Do:
- Combine cornstarch and cold cream until well blended.
- Add water and stir well.
- Add coloring, a little at a time, and stir well.
- Apply to face with small brushes for small details. For all over face color, you can use your fingers to apply the paint.
- Let dry. Remind kids not to touch their faces to keep painting looking really great.