Who doesn't love sand? It's amazing how we can all revert back to kids once we get our hands in the sand. And we have all played with this stuff in toy stores. Admit it ... it was fun wasn't it?
To make your own Moonsand at home, you just meed a few ingredients. The kids can even help.
What you Need:
- 2 cups Corn starch
- 4 cups Play sand
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. colored powder paint
What to Do:
- Mix the sand and cornstarch together first until blended.
- Add powdered paint and mix.
- Mix in water a bit at a time, until all particles are damp. If your mixture feels too crumbly, add a tiny bit more water. You want a damp sand, but not watery.
- Store in a covered plastic container.