The kids are always wanting to make fun decorations way before Halloween ever gets here. And we are usually just as excited to come up with some new creations for you and you family. This little diy project is fun whether you make it for Halloween or anytime of the year really. We love little dancing figures and the kids can even come up with their own which makes the theatre even more special.
We made this fantastic little theatre from an old recycled cereal box but you could also use a cracker box. Then just print out the cute Dancing Cat to dance around inside. You can also make some little finger puppets. Like we said, this is fun for Halloween or any time of the year! An easy Halloween craft for the kids … a family fun project!
- Discarded box
- Paint / brush
- Sticky-back craft foam
- Cut a portion out of the back of the box, as shown.
- Either paint the inside back wall of the box, or paste a white or colored piece of paper for the back wall into place.
- Tape box ends shut.
- Paint the entire outside of the box with desired color. Ours is orange. Let dry completely.
- Using sticky-back foam, cut decorative pieces and stick onto the front of your theatre.
- This is a simple project that gets a lot of playtime.
- To make the Dancing Cat, click here.