- Empty toothpaste box or similarly shaped long thin box
- White paint
- Glitter glue
- Glue stick
- Cut ends of box off and then cut sections to about 1 1/2 inches wide.
- Paint outsides of napkin rings white and let dry.
- Meanwhile, cut the pattern for the shape you would like to add for top of your napkin ring and then trace onto cardstock or similar heavy paper. Cut out shapes and also paint white.
- Squeeze a small dab of glitter glue onto a piece of paper and then, using your finger, dab the glitter glue around sides and bottom of ring. You can also glitterize your star or other shape at this time. let these dry thoroughly before doing the top side of your napkin ring.
- Attach Star or other chosen shape to the top of the Napkin Ring, using the glue stick. This can be centered or placed slightly askew.
- Note: You can choose from many different colors of glitter glue to make yours any glittery color you want ... or just stay with the classic gold and silver combination.