- Oatmeal container or other similar round container
- Paint/ brush
- Decorative gems or glittery foam
- Cut off the top half of the oatmeal container, leaving approximately 5 inches height at the bottom.
- Using the bottom half, cut random "wiggly" v-shapes to look like blades of grass. Some can be shorter, some longer.
- Paint inside and outside lime green. Let dry.
- Cut a lenght of ribbon that will fit around the outside of your basket. Glue in place and let dry.
- Decorate with tiny squares of sticky back foam or little gems, stickers, whatever you have.
- Fill with Easter grass and goodies.