- 2 slices white bread
- Coarse shredded cheese
- Orange pepper
- Radish slices
- Small carrot slices
- Olive slices
- Sandwich filling of your choice
- Cut white bread slices into a large round circle. Fill with desired sandwich filling. We always try to choose something the kids like, such as turkey and cheese.
- Spread cheese on plate, into a circle to form the lion's mane.
- Set sandwich on top of cheese.
- For ears, use a radish slice and small carrot slice.
- Make eyes from olive slices
- Cut a nice size nose from orange pepper, or other veggie of choice, and set in place.
- From a cucumber slice, cut in half and then scoop out center to form the mouth.
- Use short Chives sections for the whiskers.