- 4 Corks (or other suitable items for legs)
- Empty plastic bottle (we used a Vitamin bottle)
- Paint & brush
- Foam for Antlers & Ears
- Pom-pom for Nose
- Foam /felt /or wiggly eyes
- Glue gun
- Paint corks and bottle and let dry.
- Cut out pattern for ears and antlers and then trace onto foam. Cut out. Make eyes.
- Using glue gun (this step should be done by an adult), attach legs to the body and let cool.
- Glue Nose and Eyes in place. Let dry. Attach antlers and ears.
- Decorate with ribbon & Jingle bell or a glittery pipe cleaner & bell, if desired.
* This can double as a little bank, just by removing head ... of course.