- 4 slices white bread
- Asparagus spear
- Yellow, red and orange pepper
- Green beans
- Sandwich filling
- Trim all crusts from bread.
- This is a two part sandwich, so place two stacked pieces of bread next to the other two stacked pieces of bread.
- Cut out the sleigh all at once to make sure the sections fit together.
- Fill with sandwich filling.
- Cut two pieces of yellow pepper as "runner" supports, then add asparagus spear for the runner.
- Cut presents from assorted colors of pepper and set above sleigh.
- Using a tiny shaped cutter, circle, star or other, cut 5 little shapes and add as a decorative touch to the sleigh.