- Child size M white sock
- Felt rectangle, color of choice
- Wiggly eyes, or make from felt
- Craft or fabric Glue
- Red ribbon or felt for collar
- Print ear and nose pattern on paper
- Trace pattern on felt and cut out. Ear should be about 5 inches long.
- Cut red felt or ribbon to fit around neck of dog for a collar. Make sure hand can fit inside sock.
- Glue ears approximately 2 ½ inches from nose-end of sock.
- Position nose and eyes and then glue in place. Let dry.
- Glue collar around neck of your puppy and let dry.
- Now the puppy is ready to play!