- White sock
- Polyester stuffing
- Red Yarn
- Felt or foam (for eyes/ buttons)
- Orange pipe cleaner/ felt/ or orange paper (Nose)
- Craft glue
- Put a small amount of stuffing in the sock and tie off to shape the head.
- Add a larger amount of stuffing for the next Snowman section and also tie off. Bottom section will, of course, require the most stuffing.
- After bottom is stuffed, you can just poke the end of the sock into the stuffing, as it will hold in place. You can cut a round, white cardboard base and glue snowman to base if you want a more secure bottom.
- Cut about 6 pieces of yarn, 12 inch lengths, and tie around Snowman neck for his scarf.
- Cut pieces of felt or foam for eyes and buttons and glue in place.
- Use whatever you have to make a nose. We took a small section of pipe cleaner and bent in half and glued this in place. A scrap of felt or even a piece of paper, colored orange will work also.