- White plastic kitchen size trash bags
- Newspaper or discarded plastic bags
- Paper towels
- Black marker or sticky-back foam for making eyes
- Cut off the colored strip that is at the open end of the bag.
- Make a compressed ball from newspaper or old plastic bags.
- Cover with a piece or two of paper towel.
- Insert head into top of trash bag and secure at neck with a piece of string.
- Make eyes and then hang in a spooky place.
- Ghosts will work great outdoors in a tree.
We used a safety pin at back, top of ghost head (going through a bit of paper) and strung our string through the pin for hanging the ghost.