- Small discarded boxes
- Black & yellow construction paper or foam scraps
- Cut tabs from top of boxes
- Cut a slit along each top corner, about 1 1/2 in. long.
- From the center top and back top, make an angled cut down to the end of the corner slits. This will form your roofline.
- Fold the side flaps in slightly so that they are in line with the roofline.
- Paint buildings as desired. We used contemporary Halloween colors ... black, orange, purple and green. Let dry thoroughly.
- Cut small squares or rectangles out of the yellow paper or foam and glue in place for windows. This will look like the lights are on in the buildings. Option here is to use sticky back foam.
- Cut black paper or foam for roof tops. Roof pieces should extend about 1/4 in to 1/2 in. beyond front, back and sides. Glue in place.
- Now you have a spooky little Halloween village!