- Pancake mix
- Vegetable oil
- Green food coloring
- Plastic squeeze bottles
- Make pancake mix according to directions on package.
- Prepare batter using directions for 2 cups pancake mix.
- Add 6-8 drops of green food coloring and mix well.
- Pour batter into a squeeze bottle.
- Heat griddle to medium heat.
- Using the squeeze bottle, draw the outline of a Shamrock with the batter, quickly filling in the center areas.
- Batter will spread so don't add too much.
- When bubbles appear and the edges are set, flip the Shamrock pancake and cook for an additional minute or two.for a pretty stack of pancakes, make varying sizes of Shamrocks.