Lots of different little things can be made into stamps, or stampers, for printing custom shapes and designs on paper. But one of the easiest things to use is old corks you may have lying around the house. Kids can help decide on the shapes or they may want to cut them out themselves.
These little stampers can be great fun on a rainy day and you can make all sorts of creative things. Make little cards, fun art collages, invitations or little gifts to give to friends and family.
- Craft foam
- Ink Pads or Paint
What to Do:
- Simply trace the end size of the cork on a piece of craft foam, sticky backed is even best.
- Draw desired shape, such as a star, heart or alphabet letter inside the circle, then cut it out.
- Glue shapes to end of cork, if you haven't used sticky-back foam. Let dry.
- After creating a bunch of desired stamps, just gather some paper, ink pads or watered down paints.
- Make cards, art, invitations, little gifts and more.