Monsters. Who doesn't think monsters at Halloween? These adorable little monsters are perfect for Halloween decorating or for a Monster party. Kids will love helping to make their own. All you need are some discarded boxes and a little bit of paint. It's that easy. Hang from the ceiling or set on the table. Make them scary or make them friendly.
What you Need:
- Small boxes
- Egg container
- Heavy paper
- Black Marker
What to Do:
- Tape ends of box shut and glue or tape closed.
- Draw a large mouth on the front of your box, then cut out with scissors. If you poke a hole in the center area of the mouth first, you can then make an x cut and cutting around the mouth outline will be easier and cleaner.
- Cut out a double "eye" section from the egg container, leaving a little tab between the two where you will attach the eyes to the box.
- Paint the eyes white and when dry, add black areas of eyes, using the marker.
- Paint the box and let dry.
- Make teeth, upper and lower sets, to fit your mouth. Glue in place from the inside.
Happy Halloween from the ZiggityZoom staff.
Sharon Pierce McCullough