ZiggityZoom.com is committed to providing activities and entertainment online that are fun and educational in a safe environment. The following page discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices we follow at Ziggityzoom.com.
- The Information We Collect
- At ZiggityZoom.com it is our policy to create online content that requires the collection of as little information as possible from our users. ZiggityZoom.com generally limits its collection of information to non-personal information, such as a username, password, a child's age, zip code and gender). The above information is collected when a parent registers to receive certain information (ex. Newsletter, coloring pages or educational worksheets).
- ZiggityZoom.com offers parents the opportunity to sign up for our ZiggityZoom.com email newsletter. If a parent signs up for our email newsletter, we ask them to provide their email address. We send a confirmation email with his/her request to receive the ZiggityZoom.com newsletter via email on an ongoing basis and give them an option to be removed from our newsletter list. A parent can be removed from our newsletter email database at anytime by following the Unsubscribe instructions found in our email newsletters, as well as, by going to our Email Signup page and following the instructions on how to unsubscribe.
- In some cases we may use a third party to deliver our email newsletter, therefore, all information collected for ZiggityZoom.com newsletters may be transferred, disclosed or shared with these third parties. The third parties may not use the information for other purposes and have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of the information.
- ZiggityZoom.com may offer parents the opportunity to enter a contest. The parent may be asked to provide his/her first name and email address. All information collected for the contest is used only for the purpose of conducting the contest. After the contest if completed, we then delete any personal information collected in conjunction with the contest entry, unless the parents opts-in to our email newletter.
- How the Information is Used
- We do not ask or require any personal information to use ZiggityZoom.com. However, if a parent or guardian signs up for one of our newsletters, we will collect a username, and their email address and ask several other questions in order to better understand what our users want from our website.
- With Whom the Information Will Be Shared
- We do not disclose personally identifiable information to third parties. However, we may transfer, share or disclose such information with third parties who may need to have access to users' information needed to perform their role, but may not use it for any other purpose (ex. Send out email newsletter).
- In the event that all or a portion of ZiggityZoom.com is sold to another entity, ZiggityZoom.com may transfer information collected from parents or guardians to the acquiring entity. If required, we may also disclose personally identifiable information to third parties when required by law or as pertaining to a government or judicial proceeding, or to protect ZiggityZoom.com and its users. In the event that ZiggityZoom.com has a change in ownership we will make an effort to email those parents and guardians who have registered their email address with us.
- Children's Guidelines
- At ZiggityZoom.com we do not require any user to sign up or give personal information to use the site at this time. When a user signs up for one of our newsletters we collect an email address, and username. We then send an email confirmation asking the parent to confirm the request for the newsletter signup.
- At ZiggityZoom.com we do not knowingly collect any personal information, including but not limited to, an email address or name of any child under 13.
- Cookies and Log Data
- Cookies are information files that your web browser saves as a temporary file on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used to record whether a user has certain plug-in software applications (ex. Adobe Acrobat, Flash Player) and basic information about pages you use on the website you are visiting. Cookies cannot read information for a user's hard drive or damage your files or collect any personal information about you or your family.
- You can disable cookies or have your browser alert you before downloading cookies from a particular website. You can disable your cookies or change your cookie preferences in your web browser in your options or preference menu.
- Ads on ZiggityZoom.com are delivered through a third party ad service provider that may place their own cookie on your browser. The information the ad service provider collects about your visit to ZiggityZoom.com, such as the number of times you viewed an ad is only non-personally identifiable information that is used for the purposes of reporting when and how often an ad is seen and clicked on. They may use information about your visits to our website and other web sites you visit to provide advertisements about goods and services that may interest you based on websites you visit. To learn more about this 'behavioral advertising' practice or to opt-out of this use of your anonymous information, please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.
- ZiggityZoom.com is committed to making sure that all ads and sponsors on our site are appropriate for our site.
- ZiggityZoom.com does link to other websites through ads and through best kids and family websites. We are not responsible for the content, safety and privacy practices at any sites we may link to.
- Log Data (ex. Number of visits to a page, or the total number of page views, visitor's browser type) is gathered and maintained by a third party hosting provider by using cookies and is required to maintain data for ZiggityZoom.com on a confidential basis. ZiggityZoom.com uses log data and website statistics to improve the content of our web pages.
- Policy Acceptance and Changes
- Contact Information
- ZiggityZoom, LLC
- Attn: Kristin Fitch
- 5305 Proteus Court
- Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- Phone: (757) 575-2198
- Email: email@example.com
- Ads on the site. If you would like to opt-out of information from the ad networks please go to the follow urls.
- http://burstmedia.com/index.php/company/opt-out and the Network
Advertising Initiative opt-out located at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices (and/
or other URL that may be designated by VII, including, without limitation to the DAA opt-out
page located at http://www.aboutads.info/choices).
- Updated October 2014
- Contact Information