Monster Craft from Boxes
Holiday Crafts > Halloween
Halloween craft for kids. Family Halloween projects. Classroom projects for Halloween. Eco-friendly Halloween craft projects.
NEW ! Halloween Monsters to make from small kitchen boxes.
- Small boxes
- Empty egg carton
- White cardstock
- Black Marker
- Paint/ Brush
- Craft glue/ tape
What To Do:
- Collect small boxes. Boxes that hold tea bags are perfect. Cut different sized mouths for each monster to keep them interesting.
- Tape all open edges with masking tape. Paint bright colors. Let dry.
- Cut apart the egg carton, leaving two sections together for the eyes of each monster. Paint these white and let dry. Make black eyes with a marker.
- Now draw teeth, as one piece for top teeth and one piece for bottom teeth. You will need to have space to apply glue where the teeth attach to the inside of the box. Now cut out teeth and glue top teeth to inside of Monster's mouth. Press and hold for a few seconds. Repeat procedure with bottom teeth. Set aside to dry.
- Attach eyes with glue or a tiny bit of tape. Cute for a Halloween table decoration or hang in a corner at varying lengths.
More activities you might like: