- Paint the backside of your paper plate green. Let dry before proceeding.
- Punch two holes on sides of rim, slightly above center to hold yarn for hair. If you have a hole punch this works well.
- Cut ten 12 " lengths of yarn for each side of the head. Cut two 6" pieces of yarn and then tie each group of 10 yarns together, at the center. Using the 6 " piece, now thread through hole on side of head and tie in place. Repeat for other side.
- Cut a triangle shape for the witch's hat. Glue in place.
- Draw eyes and mouth with the black marker.
- Glue nose in place.
We used one of those peanuts for packing material for our nose but you could just scrunch up a tiny bit of paper and tape with masking tape to make a nose.
- Paper plate
- Orange yarn
- Green paint
- Paint brush
- Black construction paper
- Item for nose
- Glue or glue stick