- Wash and iron pillowcase, if it is new.
- Cut a large, freeform pumpkin from orange felt and then cut whatever shape you want for the pumpkin's eyes, nose and mouth from the yellow felt. Glue these pieces onto your pumpkin.
- Place a piece of cardboard or a cookie sheet inside the pillowcase if you will be gluing your pieces onto your pillow. You do not want to accidentally glue the front and back of your pillow together.
- Cut leaf, moon and tendril and glue in place, after you have attached your pumpkin. You will be positioning all pieces on the top half (closed end) of the pillowcase. You are making a square pillow.
- If using something like Stitch Witchery (fusible fabric) you will not need to use the cardboard.
- When all is dry, stuff pillow case (about half full) so that you will end up with a square pillow.
- Tuck the bottom half of the pillow case inside the back of the pillow (under stuffing). Cut velcro piece to fit along the bottom, where the ends are tucked in. Carefully attach the sticky backing to make a smooth closure.
- Wallah! You have a no-sew pillow!!
- Black pillowcase or color of your choice
- Orange, yellow and green felt
- Orange or green yarn
- Fabric glue or "fusible" iron on interfacing
- Pillow stuffing - polyester fiberfill
- Black sticky-back velcro