- Print the image.
- Trim edges, as needed.
- Squeeze a blob of glitter glue onto work surface and then dab the glitter onto your image in a thin layer, using your finger. Kids, particularly, love this part! We put gold glitter on the bodies of the reindeer, but any color will look great.
- Let dry thoroughly.
- Insert glitterized image into the laminating pouch and follow directions on package to get a smooth surface.
* Optionally, you could leave the image without applying glitter and just laminate.
- Heavyweight printer paper
- Glitter glue (We used gold & white but silver would also look great)
- Laminating pouch