1. Print Theatre background on paper.
2. Print Puppet shapes on paper. Cut out backgrounds and cardboard backing as same size as background.
3. Glue background to backing.
4. Cut an extra piece of cardboard 3 in. x 5 in. Tape this to the back of your background piece to act as a stand. (Make stand level with bottom of background and tape top of stand in place)
5. Place Puppet page between 2 pieces of laminate sheets. Press firmly together. Carefully cut out.
6. Using double-sided tape, fasten each Puppet to the top of a stick.
7. Now you have a fun and portable Puppet Theatre