- Cut a Circle opening, approx 4.5 inches wide, in the center of the bottom of the box.
- Cut edges of top flaps so that there is a slight angle and so that box will lean back a bit.
- Paint box with acrylic paint and let dry.
- With paint or foam pieces, make a decorative edge around the circle opening.
- Cut tops of socks off, just below the heel. Fill each sock about 3/4 full and then fold ends inside and stich ends with needle and thread. If you do not want to do any sewing, ends can be fastened with string, tied tightly and knotted.
- Kids can now play the Bean Bag Toss, seeing which player can get the most bags into the opening.
- Cardboard box, approx 10 x 12 inches x 4 in. deep
- Acrylic paint / brush
- Cutting tool
- 4 discarded Socks
- Needle/ thread / Scissors
- Dried beans