- Punch hole in 3 large Hearts
- Glue small Heart onto front Heart.
- For 2nd and 3rd Heart, let kids draw a picture, write a note or paste a small photo of themself onto the Heart.
- Set Hearts on top of each other in correct order, then thread cording through holes.
- Make a knot close to top of Hearts, not too tight as you want the Hearts to slide sideways or pull apart to see inside of 2nd and 3rd hearts.
- Tie ends of cording together and your Valentine Heart Locket is ready to give.
- Foam Hearts 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 inch diameter (or cut from craft foam)
- Small glitter Heart (or other small heart)
- Pens, Photos, Glue
- Cording, approx 24 " each
- Hole Punch