- Cut out hearts in assorted sizes, if not pre-cut.
- Lay out string of hearts, as you plan to attach them. Punch a hole in the top and bottom of all hearts, except for the bottom heart, which will only be punched at the top.
- Using glitter glue, decorate hearts with squiggles, dots and words. Let dry.
- Hook all hearts together, using a piece of pipe cleaner approximately 3 inches long.
- Cut a 7 inch piece of ribbon and thread into top hole of top heart. Tie off end.
- Hang you Valentine Dangles as a surprise or put into an envelope for your Valentine gift.
- Foam or Paper Hearts, assorted sizes and colors. Can be cut out or pre-cut.
- Glitter Glue
- Hole Punch
- Red Pipe Cleaners
- Red Ribbon